RETAIL STORE MANAGER
LOCATION: 71 O'CONNELL STREET, ENNIS, CO. CLARE
Posted: October 9th 2023
This Autumn we open the doors to our very own bricks and mortar flagship store in the heart of our hometown of Ennis, Co. Clare. We are very excited to share that we are launching a retail space, coffee house and dedicated studio.
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic, and people-focused Store Manager to help us embark on this exciting journey.
WHO WE ARE
We began by bringing women together. We wanted to create a community where you can fill your cup to the brim. To hold space where we can inspire and support each other, where we can be seen and heard and understood in all of our complexity. Where we can laugh and cry and talk together about our lives: what’s hard and what’s good, what’s important to us today and what we want from tomorrow.
Alongside our events, beo now offers a collection of beautiful things designed to enrich your life. Each object (whether we’ve created it ourselves, collaborated with a local Irish company, or curated it from a handpicked selection of makers and businesses we believe in) has the same intention: to help you take care of you. Wrap yourself in the warmth and wonder of natural fibres. Create rituals in your days that nurture and inspire you. Create spaces in your home that nourish and delight you. Fill your cup.
KNOW THE ROLE
As an ambassador of our brand, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Provide an outstanding customer service, driving, maximising sales and building customer loyalty.
- Develop your team by giving clear directions.
- Communicate on the brand image and business goals.
- Maintain store standards and ensure the beo guidelines are followed at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and may change as our brand develops.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person, with a significant experience in retail.
- You are used to working with traditional KPI's and are eager to go beyond the figures.
- You are hard-working, and thanks to your outstanding interpersonal skills you can motivate your team easily.
- You may already know beo, and you are thrilled to be a part of our adventure!
- At beo, we believe that diversity is a strength, and we are committed to cultivating it. Diversity in all its forms (gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, ...) enriches exchanges and the working environment, thus favouring the development of the company & of each of the individuals who make it up. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified and competent candidates. We are committed to continuing to move towards an ever more inclusive beo, where every employee develops a strong sense of belonging.
- Keen interest in people, community and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Creative ability and an imaginative nature.
- Avid interest in well-being.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and a vibrant working environment. We are deeply committed to your professional growth and will champion your journey with us every step of the way.
If you want to join a growing brand with a real philosophy, send us your application. We are waiting for you!
To join us on our journey, please submit your CV to email@example.com detailing your experience and qualifications for the role.