“In life, much like smoothies, you get out what you put in.”
A vitamin-packed smoothie is a great way to start the day, or works as the perfect afternoon pick-me-up. Make your smoothies delicious and nutritious every time with this simple recipe courtesy of Nutritional Therapist and owner of ANU Wellness, Claire Grady.
Brain Boosting Berry Smoothie Recipe (Serves 2)
- 200mls of Cold Organic Green Tea
- 2 Cups of Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)*
- 200mls of Coconut Milk
- 50mls of Organic Carrot Juice
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp of Organic Milled Flaxseed
Boil water and add to organic green tea bags, steep for 5 minutes, then remove teabags and allow to cool. In the meantime, combine mixed berries, milk and carrot juice in blender until smooth. Add tea and flaxseed to berry drink and blend again. Drink as a smoothie or freeze and eat as a sorbet.
*Berries can be frozen or fresh